Heiratsantrag beim Konzert in Boston

Alles um Bruce Springsteen und die E-Streeter.

Moderatoren: magie, humantouch

Heiratsantrag beim Konzert in Boston

Beitragvon magie » Fr 24. Apr 2009, 21:47

A proposal blessed by The Boss

Not only did Bruce Springsteen invite the Dropkick Murphys to play with him on stage during his second performance at the Garden, but he also helped Dropkicker Tim Brennan get down on one knee and propose onstage to his girlfriend, Diana Ganz. She said yes - in front of more than 17,000 people. "I think I was more nervous than he was," Ken Casey, the band's frontman, said yesterday. The Dropkick/Bruce collaboration was a last-minute plan. Casey was mingling with Springsteen backstage after Tuesday's show when the Boss asked if Boston's hometown heroes would ever be interested in playing with him. Of course, Casey said yes. Springsteen replied: "How about tomorrow?" Casey and the gang quickly learned "American Land," a Bruce song with Celtic flair. They rehearsed during sound check and were ready to go Wednesday night. In honor of Brennan's proposal, Bruce performed "So Young and in Love" just before launching into "American Land" and "Glory Days" with the 'Kicks. As a thank you, the band gave Bruce a Bruins jersey with "Springsteen 09" on the back. Brennan was downright giddy yesterday as he recounted the experience. "I got to propose to my girlfriend onstage - with the Boss's blessing." He said he bought the engagement ring two weeks ago and was waiting for a good time to propose. Casey told us he proposed to his own wife years ago at a lighthouse in Truro and thought that was pretty romantic. "I think that's been blown out of the water," he said.

Magie 8-) :?

Tim Brennan of the Dropkick Murphys proposes to his girlfriend, Diana Ganz, during the Bruce Springsteen concert at the Garden on Wednesday. (A.M. Saddler)

Quelle: Boston.com
Dateianhänge
300h.jpg
300h.jpg (11.87 KiB) 1485-mal betrachtet
Same sad story that`s a fact one step up and two step`s back
magie

von Anzeige » Fr 24. Apr 2009, 21:47

Anzeige

Re: Heiratsantrag beim Konzert in Boston

Beitragvon woodyguthrie » Fr 24. Apr 2009, 22:21

Super Sache,Bruce als Heiratsvermittler! :P

Woody Guthrie 8-)