"Darkness On The Edge Of Town" DVD

Alles um Bruce Springsteen und die E-Streeter.

Moderatoren: magie, humantouch

"Darkness On The Edge Of Town" DVD

Beitragvon magie » Di 23. Feb 2010, 19:26

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Springsteen's "Darkness On The Edge Of Town" DVD to feature session footage

During Steve Van Zandt's Q&A session on Thursday night (February 11th) at Manhattan's 92nd Street Y, he shocked longtime E Street Band fans when he revealed that the video portion to Bruce Springsteen's Darkness On The Edge Of Town box set will have footage from the original album sessions. Until now, it was believed that the DVD would only feature live performances and newly-filmed interview segments.

Back in November, Springsteen's manager Jon Landau told Rolling Stone: "The Darkness box set is 93 percent done. It's absolutely fantastic and there are just some finishing touches that we need to turn our attention to and finalize and we'll get it out there."

In 2008, noted Springsteen photographer Frank Stefanko, who shot both covers for both Darkness On the Edge Of Town and The River, was quoted by Stone Pony London (spl-messages.net) as saying that he had been interviewed for a Springsteen-produced documentary on the album.

Van Zandt said that the E Street Band would be taking a two year break before reconvening. Van Zandt explained that he's always been humbled at how much interest fans take in the exploits of the band: "I tell you what's nice, though, is that everybody seems to be very interested, and that's a nice compliment, I think. So if and when we do something, I think there's gonna be quite a bit of interest there, which is nice."

Quelle:http://www.therockradio.com/

Magie 8-)
Same sad story that`s a fact one step up and two step`s back
magie

von Anzeige » Di 23. Feb 2010, 19:26

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

TAGS

Zurück zu Bruce Springsteen and The E-Street Band